New Faze Joins Partnership Dedicated to Increasing Minority Representation in the Industry
Walker & Dunlop, a commercial real estate finance company, has launched the CREUnited alliance to knock down barriers that hinder minority business owners from thriving in the industry.
The article reads:
Stemming from the discussion, CREUnited identified five objectives and developed prospective solutions for each. Collectively, these provide a blueprint for measurable progress:
1. Increase transparency through industry reporting and tracking
2. Build new channels for minorities to access established professional networks
3. Expand access to debt and remove barriers to equity capital
4. Assist in expanding the portfolios of minority owners beyond affordable housing to market-rate multifamily and other asset classes, such as retail, office, industrial, and hospitality
5. Implement best practices to ensure capital flows from institutional investors to minority owned firms
The entire article can be read here: New Alliance Creates Roadmap to Equity in Commercial Real Estate (walkerdunlop.com)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.